Training Seminar: Lean and Six Sigma Management
Flexible Location Options
Two Day Training Seminars
Day One - 9AM to 5PM
- Enhance Strategic Decision Making Skills
- Gain Expertise in Creating Project Focus
- Learn Effective Value Stream Mapping Methodologies
- Apply Lean Tools to Reduce Costs and Achieve Cash Flow and Quality Improvements
Day Two - 9AM to 2PM
- Continental Breakfast and Introduction
- Changing World - Competitive Challenges
- Class Simulation 1 - Real World Model
- Simulation Debriefing - What Changes are Needed?
- Strategic Opportunities and Measures for Success
- Creating Focus - Where to Start?
- Social Hour - 5:30PM to 6:30PM
- Continental Breakfast
- Current State Mapping - Understanding the Flow
- Creating the Future State - Applying Lean Tools
- Class Simulation 2 - Introduction to Pull
- Simulation Debriefing - Benefits and Issues
- Implementing Lean for Bottom Line Success - Lean Map
- Closing Summary
Eliot Fumagalli, founder of Profit Surge Consulting, is an expert in high performance Supply Chain business practices.
He has over 25 years of global operations and supply chain experience working with companies ranging from Fortune 500
companies to early stage startups. Eliot has led international teams to achieve significant quality, cost and cash flow improvements
and has given training worldwide. Complete bio.